Thursday, September 15, 2011

Forgot How Much I Miss It

Photography has always been one of my passions. I am getting out of practice because I work in a studio most of the time. I forget how much I love going out and about on location to take photos of couples. This past Monday, I had the opportunity to grab some girls from work so I could do their photos.

Another thing I love is doing makeup and hair...and now that Ben is gone I don't concentrate on either very much (although on the up side I have gotten my morning routine down to about 15 minutes!). So I told the girls that I would do their pictures if they let me do their hair and makeup too! I had so much fun!

One of my favorite things is doing someone's hair and makeup, and then watching others reactions to their new "look." I wish I could have filmed the boys reactions when they saw the girls (I had kicked them out of the room). It was so sweet. I love seeing couples so in love :)

For photos, we headed out to a pretty park in Belton. There's two couples- April & Henry, and Heather & Exel.




I had so much fun with these two couples. Thanks for allowing me to photograph you.

No comments:

Post a Comment